Free Pre-Pregnancy Course
20 Minutes Free Pre-Pregnancy Course. Learn about what to do before getting pregnant, getting pregnant in your 30s, pre-pregnancy health checklist and more.
Free Pre-Pregnancy Course of Babedu Academy will help you to learn major points before getting pregnant. First, you will learn the fundamental tips you should do when you decided to have a baby. Then, you will learn what you should do if you are trying to get pregnant in your 30s. Finally, you will get a pre-pregnancy health checklist that will help you to understand the DOs and DONTs of how to prepare your body for pregnancy
Enroll & learn the first tips you need to know before your pregnancy.
“Designed and led by seasoned doctors with a deep well of academic and field knowledge, Babedu Academy guides parents through the pre-pregnancy planning phase so they’re in the best place to begin the family planning process.”
- 7 Lectures
- 20 Minutes
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Online & Self-Paced
- Technical support response in 24 hours if needed
- 3 Handouts
What am I going to learn from this course?
- DOs and DONTs before getting pregnant
- Pros/Cons of Getting Pregnant in 30s
- Pre-pregnancy health and lifestyle checklists
Who is this course for?
- Prospective parents
- Support system aiding prospective parents in their pre-pregnancy phase
- Obstetricians and gynecologists looking for new ways to counsel their first-time parents on
"When I decided to have a baby, I wanted to make sure that my body would be ready for the baby. I enrolled in this course and pre-pregnancy checklist helped me to see DOs an DONTs before getting pregnant."
- Sharon Wholy, 31 years old - Mum of a 4-month-old girl
"I was 35 when we wanted to have our third kid. I was aware that chances to get pregnant reduce when I am getting older. I learned very useful tips about getting pregnant in 30s from this course. Then I enrolled in complete pre-pregnancy course."
- Barbara Brian, 36 years old - Mom of three kids
"I am a working mom and I did not have too much time to read about what to do before getting pregnant. This course helped me to grasp the details of what to do before getting pregnant."
- Lisa Wayne, 29 years old - 3 month pregnant
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
At the age of 19, Dr. Scott left Brownsville, Texas with the goal of providing women with the finest healthcare available. After she delivered her first “second generation” baby, she decided to retire from obstetrics so she could focus exclusively on gynecology and improving the quality of life for women.
- 1987 Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy with Honors
- 1993 Doctor of Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas
- 1993-1994 General Internship, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- 1994-1997 Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- 1997-2002 Chief Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Diplomat-American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow-American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology