Free Pregnancy Course
30 Minutes Free Pregnancy Cousre. Learn the major points you should be careful during your pregnancy.
Are you pregnant? Or, is your partner pregnant? Then, you're in the right place.
Free Pregnancy Course from Babedu Academy will help you to learn DOs and DONTs during your pregnancy. You will have an idea of week-by-week baby development in womb.
Enroll in the course and take the first great step towards providing a safe and joyous experience for you and your little one.
“Designed and led by seasoned doctors with a deep well of academic and field knowledge, Babedu Academy guides parents through the pre-pregnancy planning phase so they’re in the best place to begin the family planning process.”
- 3 Lectures
- 30 Minutes
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Online & Self-Paced
- Technical support response in 24 hours if needed
- 3 Handouts
What am I going to learn from this course?
- DOs and DONTs during pregnancy
- Week-by-week baby development
- Coupon codes for paid courses
Who is this course for?
Adults who are waiting for a baby, more specifically:
- Prospective parents
- Pregnant women and dads-to-be
- Obstetricians and gynecologists looking for new ways to counsel their parents on
"I wanted to learn tips & tricks to ensure a healthy pregnancy. While I was searching for pregnancy classes, I came accross with this free pregnancy course. It was great. Then I proceeded with full pregnancy course."
- Jenna Lory, Mum of a 5-month-old girl
"It was great to learn the major tips about pregnancy and how the baby is developing in my womb week-by-week. Thanks to Babedu Academy! "
- Jennifer Roople, Mum of one kid
"This free pregnancy course helped me to learn the baby development. The course also inspired me on what I should do during my pregnancy."
- Mary Holges, 2 month old pregnant
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baker is helping women for their pregnancy journey for more than 15 years. She is a passionate doctor and mother of three lovely kids. After helping thousands of parents and with the experience she gained, Dr. Baker prepared this pregnancy course from the mouth of a trustworthy doctor and friendly mom.
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, MD, 2003
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, 2003-2004
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, New York Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, 2004-2007
- Gynecologic Oncology, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, 2008-2011
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology