Let’s Get You Ready for a Healthy Pregnancy Course
Learn how to feel confident, excited, and assured that you’re doing everything in your power to prepare yourself for pregnancy.
Are you planning to have a baby? Then you’re in the right place.
Every prospective parent wants a safe, healthy, and happy delivery. Preparing your body and mind to welcome the little one into the world shouldn’t be daunting or stressful. Babedu Academy will help you feel confident, excited, and assured that you’re doing everything in your power to make it a life-changing and safe experience – and that starts with getting all the facts.
We guarantee that by the end of this course, you will confidently understand the DOs and DONTs of how to prepare your body for pregnancy by making smart lifestyle changes and amendments.
Enroll in the course and take the first great step towards providing a safe and joyous experience for you and your little one.
“Designed and led by seasoned doctors with a deep well of academic and field knowledge, Babedu Academy guides parents through the pre-pregnancy planning phase so they’re in the best place to begin the family planning process.”
- 20+ Lectures
- 3+ Hours
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Online & Self-Paced
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Technical support response in 24 hours if needed
- 16 Handouts
What am I going to learn from this course?
- DOs and DONTs before getting pregnant
- Pros/Cons of Getting Pregnant in 30s
- Pre-pregnancy health and lifestyle checklists
- How to Transition to Non-Contraceptive Lifestyle
- Understanding the risks of having a baby and using preventative techniques to promote a healthy pregnancy
- Exercises you should make before and during pregnancy and even more is covered in this course.
Who is this course for?
- Prospective parents
- Support system aiding prospective parents in their pre-pregnancy phase
- Obstetricians and gynecologists looking for new ways to counsel their first-time parents on
"I was planning to get pregnant and found this course when I was trying to conceive. This course helped a lot me to learn how to prepare my body perfectly for the baby. I learned the common misconceptions that most of the people know true."
- Carla Kennedy, 34 years old - mum of twins
"To get ready for my wife’s pregnancy, I was reading all the books and online articles I could get my hands on. I realized there was a lot of misinformation out there that a lot of the content was contradictory. Luckily, I found Babedu Academy's course online and enrolled right away. The content is premium as well as the instructors’ knowledge!"
- Matthew Ray, 37 years old - Dad of a 6-month-old boy
"I’m working full-time as a software developer. Unfortunately, I did not have too much time to read books or attend in-classroom courses while I was considering getting pregnant. Since this course was online and self-paced, it was a perfect fit with my schedule. I was able to watch the lectures at home, over a lunch break at work, or on the train while I was commuting."
- Erin Ramos, 29 years old - 1 month pregnant
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
At the age of 19, Dr. Scott left Brownsville, Texas with the goal of providing women with the finest healthcare available. After she delivered her first “second generation” baby, she decided to retire from obstetrics so she could focus exclusively on gynecology and improving the quality of life for women.
- 1987 Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy with Honors
- 1993 Doctor of Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas
- 1993-1994 General Internship, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- 1994-1997 Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- 1997-2002 Chief Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Diplomat-American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow-American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology