Learn all DOs and DONTs to have a healthy pregnancy. Week-by-week baby development, prenatal care and tests, how to overcome health problems, labor and more.
Are you pregnant? Or, is your partner pregnant? Then, you're in the right place.
Every prospective parent wants a safe, healthy, and happy delivery. Having a healthy pregnancy and welcoming the little one into your new world shouldn't be stressful. Having a healthy body starts in mother's womb. Babedu Academy will help you to have a healthy pregnancy that will ensure a healthy future for your kid.
During this course, you will learn important tips to ensure a healthy pregnancy. First, you will learn the baby development during each trimester and how your body will change week-by-week. Then, you will learn about pregnancy sleep and dreams, health problems during pregnancy and how to overcome, nutrition during pregnancy, how to do fitness, prenatal care and tests. Finally, you will learn how to prepare yourself for labor, birth complications and care after giving birth.
We guarantee that by the end of this course, you will confidently understand the DOs and DONTs of how to have a healthy pregnancy.
Enroll in the course and take the first great step towards providing a safe and joyous experience for you and your little one.
“Designed and led by seasoned doctors with a deep well of academic and field knowledge, Babedu Academy guides parents through the pre-pregnancy planning phase so they’re in the best place to begin the family planning process.”
- 30+ Lectures
- 8+ Hours
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Online & Self-Paced
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Technical support response in 24 hours if needed
- 16 Handouts
What am I going to learn from this course?
- DOs and DONTs during pregnancy
- Week-by-week baby development
- Nutrition during pregnancy and after birth
- Pregnancy sleep and dreams
- Health problems in pregnancy
- Pregnancy fitness
- Prenatal care and tests
- Carrying multiples
- Giving birth
- Birth complications and c-section
Who is this course for?
Adults who are waiting for a baby, more specifically:
- Prospective parents
- Pregnant women and dads-to-be
- Obstetricians and gynecologists looking for new ways to counsel their parents on
"I was looking for pregnancy classes in Plano, Texas. I am working full time so it was tough to enroll in a pregnancy classroom training. I am glad that I could enroll and follow this self-paced online pregnancy course. It covers everything from A-to-Z about what you should do during pregnancy."
- Kate Lary, Mum of a 8-month-old boy
"This course helped me to releive about what I should do and what I should not do during my pregnancy. I had some pains during pregnancy and this course helped me to reduce my stress about the problems I face during my pregnancy. "
- Stephanie Schurz, Mum of two kids
"I am pregnant and it is great to get this training at the comfort of my home. I am watching 15 minutes each day and I learn a lot of tips to have a healty pregnancy."
- Jenny Fame, 4 month old pregnant
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baker is helping women for their pregnancy journey for more than 15 years. She is a passionate doctor and mother of three lovely kids. After helping thousands of parents and with the experience she gained, Dr. Baker prepared this pregnancy course from the mouth of a trustworthy doctor and friendly mom.
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, MD, 2003
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, 2003-2004
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, New York Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, 2004-2007
- Gynecologic Oncology, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, 2008-2011
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology