Pregnancy Courses Bundle
Includes All Pregnancy Courses of Babedu Academy. Get ready for pregnancy and learn all DOs & DONTs during pregnancy.
Pregnancy Courses Bundle from Babedu Academy covers two courses:
Pre-Pregnancy course will help you to learn how you should prepare your body for pregnancy. Once you are pregnant, you should follow the pregnancy course that will teach you what you should do during your pregnancy.
You can learn details of each course by navigating to course pages. Enrolling in this bundle will save you 13%
Enroll in this pregnancy courses bundle, get ready for pregnancy and ensure a healthy pregnancy.
“Designed and led by seasoned doctors with a deep well of academic and field knowledge, Babedu Academy guides parents through the pre-pregnancy planning phase so they’re in the best place to begin the family planning process.”
- 50+ Lectures
- 12+ Hours
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Online & Self-Paced
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Technical support response in 24 hours if needed
- 16 Handouts
What am I going to learn from this course?
- Everything you should know to prepare your body for a healthy pregnancy
- All DOs & DONTs before and during pregnancy
- Possible health problems you might face and how you can overcome
- Nutrution guides
- And many more
Who is this course for?
Adults who are waiting for a baby, more specifically:
- Prospective parents
- Pregnant women and dads-to-be
- Obstetricians and gynecologists looking for new ways to counsel their parents on
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $54
"I have two kids and I met with Babedu during my second pregnancy. In my first pregnancy, I had to search a lot to find a consistent and structured material that will guide me through my pregnancy. I was glad to find Babedu Academy in my second pregnancy. I could apply all tips and tactics to have a good pregnancy."
- Donna Caragher, Mum of two kids
"I met with Babedu Academy when I was trying to get pregnant. Pre-pregnancy course helped us to prepare our lives for the big change. I followed the pregnancy course then and I had a realy joyous pregnancy period."
- Jessica Borrowill, Mum of a 1-month-old girl
"I enrolled in pregnancy course when I was looking for a pregnancy class in town. It was great to learn what I should do during pregnancy at my own pace. I could follow the lectures and revisit any point whenever I wish. I recommend Babedu Academy to all mom candidates"
- Amy Whiner, Mum of a 9-month-old boy
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
At the age of 19, Dr. Scott left Brownsville, Texas with the goal of providing women with the finest healthcare available. After she delivered her first “second generation” baby, she decided to retire from obstetrics so she could focus exclusively on gynecology and improving the quality of life for women.
- 1987 Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy with Honors
- 1993 Doctor of Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas
- 1993-1994 General Internship, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- 1994-1997 Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- 1997-2002 Chief Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Diplomat-American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow-American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology